Goodenough Club accommodation offers:
- Attractively furnished single, double, twin and family en-suite bedrooms in historic Mecklenburgh Square, right in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- All rooms are well equipped with TV, telephone, unlimited internet access, hairdryer, toiletries and complimentary hot drinks tray.
- Several individually styled garden suites, boasting high ceilings, chandeliers and separate living room are available for those who want a little bit more luxury. These rooms are also ideal for private business meetings/receptions and can be booked on a day hire basis.
For the best available rates please book directly through the Goodenough Club website, or contact our Reservations Team at email@example.com
Enjoy our extensive facilities:
- Continental breakfast in our Club Guest Lounge in House 23 from 07.00-10.00.
- Freshly cooked breakfast 07.30-10.15 weekdays and 08.00-12.00 weekends and Bank Holidays in the College’s Great Hall.
- Relax with a coffee in our comfortable Guest Lounge located in House 23, free wifi available.
- Enjoy drinks or a light lunch in Freddies Cafe Bar in London House until 17.00.
- Evening drinks available in the Freddies Bar.
Accommodation is also available at The Burn, our estate in the Highlands of Scotland. For more details and to book please visit their website.