Conferences & Events
Goodenough College Alumni Form
Former residents (alumni) of Goodenough College can benefit from discounted rates at the Goodenough Club. Please complete and submit this form. You will then be sent the discount code.
- Guests staying at Goodenough Club have access to the beautiful Mecklenburgh Square Garden. It contains a tennis court, 4 BBQ pits and a children's play area. It is Wi-Fi enabled and there are wooden benches throughout which make it idea for socialising or catching up on some work.
- Guests are welcome to take advantage of cultural and academic events in Goodenough College. There are some 700 postgraduate students in full-time residence within the College creating a unique and stimulating academic community in the heart of London. Regular events reflect their diverse academic, artistic and social interests.Guests are also welcome to attend any services held in the Chapel.
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre close by with daily membership available. Facilities include an 18 metre swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium.
Your home from home in London
Goodenough Club provides 4 star accommodation in five historic Georgian townhouses overlooking one of Bloomsbury’s most attractive garden squares.
Our superb central location makes The Club the perfect place to stay. We are close to The British Museum, the British Library and the Eurostar links at St Pancras. We blend the traditional with the modern to make The Club a home from home for those who wish to enjoy the best the capital has to offer.
We form part of the educational charity, Goodenough College and guests can take advantage of the cultural and academic events at the College. Alumni of the College can benefit from discounted rates when they stay at the Goodenough Club. Please enter your alumni/member code on the booking form or contact us to qualify for a discount rate.
A warm welcome awaits you at Goodenough Club – accommodation with a personal touch at very affordable prices.
Book Now or call +44 (0) 20 7769 4727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by Goodenough College.
Logos, names and images identifying the College are proprietary marks of the College, reproduction of which is prohibited by law. The design of the website is owned by the College.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner;
You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only;
Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to Goodenough College;
You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website;
No part of the Goodenough website or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the College. Requests to republish any material may be sent to Ina@goodenough.ac.uk.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the Goodenough College website we cannot guarantee that the content of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
Whilst Goodenough College shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, it will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Goodenough College.
Goodenough College shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this site or from the inability to use this site, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
Goodenough College may provide links to Internet sites and information maintained by third parties. Neither the College nor its staff operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such sites. Goodenough College is not responsible for the content of such websites, for opinions expressed or services offered on those.
Goodenough College reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
Goodenough College is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the College of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
Goodenough College reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
When you supply any personal information to Goodenough College we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with the data. Generally any information you provide to Goodenough College will only be used by the College and its service providers. It will never be forwarded to any third party without obtaining your permission, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. This applies to your name, email addresses, personal information and any email correspondence.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Goodenough Club accommodation offers:
- Attractively furnished single, double, twin and family en-suite bedrooms in historic Mecklenburgh Square, right in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- All rooms are well equipped with TV, telephone, unlimited internet access, hairdryer, toiletries and complimentary hot drinks tray.
- Several individually styled garden suites, boasting high ceilings, chandeliers and separate living room are available for those who want a little bit more luxury. These rooms are also ideal for private business meetings/receptions and can be booked on a day hire basis.
Special offers are available in August and over the Christmas period. Please call the Reservations Team for more information on +44 (0)20 77694727.
Enjoy our extensive facilities:
- Continental breakfast in our Club Guest Lounge in House 23 from 07.00-10.00.
- Freshly cooked breakfast 07.30-10.15 weekdays and 08.00-12.00 weekends and Bank Holidays in the College’s Great Hall.
- Relax with a coffee in our comfortable Guest Lounge located in House 23, free wifi available.
- Enjoy drinks or a light lunch in Freddies Cafe Bar in London House until 17.00.
- Evening drinks available in the Freddies Bar.
Accommodation is also available at The Burn, our estate in the Highlands of Scotland. For more details and to book please visit their website.